I am a labor law specialist. I went through many inspections by the Labor Inspectorate as well as negotiations with trade unions and court proceedings concerning labor law (accidents at work, severance pay, invalid testimonies, collective bargaining, discrimination, etc. ).
My clients are both employees and companies with more than 1,000 employees. I also regularly train labor law in professional seminars for both clients and the general public. As I deal with labor law on daily basis, I am able to provide consultations in areas that are not easy for ordinary lawyers with general practice.
It is reflected on my work that labor law is my hobby. I am working daily on labor law cases.
I could help my clients with:
- The law of employment agencies, including the comprehensive system of operation setting (cooperation agreement with user, liability for damage, insurance, etc.)
- Invalid termination of employment and recovery of related claims (wage compensation, payoff, severance, compensation of damages, etc.)
- Contractual optimization of companies´ labor operation (employment contracts, internal regulations, wage regulations, sanction rules, etc.)
- Long-term cooperation establishment among entrepreneurs (exclusion of accusation from the operation of so called “Švarcsystém”)
- Employment of foreigners (staff cards, medical examinations in the Czech Republic, deportation, etc.)
- The performance of senior management (remuneration, dismissal, ban on competition, etc.)
- Unequal treatment at the workplace (direct or indirect wage and other discrimination)
- Inspections by the Labor Inspectorate and subsequent defense against imposed fines
- Occupational accident or illness from both employees and the employer perspective
- Law Firm of the Year – Strongly recommended regional law firm in 2015 - 2020
- Global Law Experts - recommended law firm