I specialize in the field of financial law and capital market in all forms. I deal with matters related to cash and noncash payments on a daily basis. I also focus on the subject of cryptocurrencies in all forms, including bitcoin exchange offices and ICO.
I also gained my experience at an international law firm operating in the field of CEE or in a banking sector, whereas I still try to improve my skills in other fields. I have worked on several successful projects where I also participated in the field of IP/IT.
I normally deal and work with these terms:
- investment intermediaries under the Act on Capital Market Undertakings
- tied agent under the Act on Capital Market Undertakings
- banking and non-banking financial services
- financial services providers
- capital market undertaking
- internal directive of compliance
- payment institutions
- investment trusts
- capital markets
I also dealt with IP/IT law.
Czech Bar Association