I am an attorney focusing on public procurement law. In my practise I provide legal services to contracting authorities and also to tenderers. In addition to providing legal advice on public procurement procedures, I have represented clients in proceedings at The Office for the Protection of Competition as well as at administrative courts.
I also deal with the corporate law in the area of M&A, project financing and everyday corporate agenda. To my clients I provide legal advice from company formation, for the entire duration of the company, until its dissolution and termination, including liquidation. I also provide legal advice in the area of M&A from due diligence, through preparation of entire documentation and negotiation of the conditions of the transaction, to the successful completion of the transaction.
In addition to the abovementioned fields of law I also provide legal advice in the area of law of obligations.
- representation of contracting authorities in the public procurement procedure, including the preparation of tender documentation
- representation of tenderers in the preparation of tenders, preparation of objections against tender documentation or against the conduct of the contracting authority
- representation of contracting authorities and tenderers in proceedings at The Office for the Protection of Competition and at administrative courts
- legal advice on company formation including the ideal setting of the corporate structure (preparation of Articles of Association, Shareholders Agreements etc.)
- legal advice on everyday corporate agenda (preparation of General Meetings and meetings of another company bodies, Agreement to perform the office etc.)
- legal advice on transformations including preparation of all necessary documents and securing all necessary steps for successful realization of transformation
- legal advice on acquisitions including preparation of all necessary documents
- preparation of contracts with business partners, customers etc.